Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: Waterpik (see all Waterpik »)
Manufacturer: Water Pik, Inc.
Label: Water Pik, Inc.
· Use for areas that are susceptible to plaque accumulation, including implants, crowns, bridges, and permanent retainers. Replace every 3 months
· Recommended for use with WF-02, WF-03CD010, WF-03CD012, WP-100, WP-112, WP-113, WP-115, WP-260, WP-300, WP-450, WP-462, WP-463, WP-465, WP-560, WP-562, WP-563, WP-565, WP-569, WP-660, WP-662, WP-663, WP-670, WP-672, WP-673, WP-674, WP-675, WP-676, WP-811, WP-812, WP-861W, WP-862W, WP-940, WP-950, WP-952
· 2 color-coded Water Flosser replacement tips per package for multiple users (colors may vary)
· Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss
· Recommended for use with most Waterpik Water Flossers including: Aquarius, Complete Care, Cordless Freedom, Cordless Plus, Cordless Professional, Cordless Advanced, Nano, Traveler, Ultra, Water Flosser for Kids, and all Designer Series Water Flossers
The Waterpik Plaque Seeker tip is useful for implants, crowns, bridges, permanent retainers, and restorations. Clinically proven more effective than string floss for improving gum health, the Plaque Seeker Tip is designed to provide the benefits of pulsating water. It has three thin tufts of bristles to access stubborn plaque around areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation.