Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: Orabrush (see all Orabrush »)
Manufacturer: Orabrush, Inc.
Label: Orabrush, Inc.
· Helps Cure Bad Breath-"Tongue bacteria... account for 80-90% of all cases of bad breath" per The Dental School of the University of Buffalo, NY.
· The Orabrush Tongue Cleaner features ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles that reach deep into the uneven crevices of your tongue to loosen and lift away stinky bacteria.
· These bristles are designed after a surgeon's scrub brush. The scraper then collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing, helping fight bad breath. Replace every 3-4 months.
· Fight bad breath with the micro-pointed bristles and built-in scraper on your Orabrush.
· Cleaning your Orabrush is easy; simply hold the head of the Orabrush under a stream of running water and store it in an area that will allow the bristles to air dry. If desired, the Orabrush may be dipped in a sanitizing mouthwash containing peroxide or alcohol. The Orabrush is also top-rack, dishwasher safe.
Orabrush individual, ultra soft bristles reach deep into the uneven areas of your tongue, removing the source of bad breath. The scraper then squeegees off the loosened material. Tongue bacteria account for 80-90% of all cases of bad breath (dental school of the University of Buffalo, NY). Orabrush is far superior to any tongue cleaner I have used (Dr. C. Lynn Hurst, DDS MS dean, college of dental medicine). Moisten your tongue (using Orabrush tongue foam or water). Gently brush several times with your Orabrush. Reach the scraper towards the back of your tongue and remove the residue generated from brushing.